My Wife Nadia Pt. 10

Nadia had a conference scheduled out of town over a weekend. It was far enough away that it warranted a hotel stay paid for by the company. Although we'd agreed it would have been a great overnight getaway, I had to stay home with the kids.

Nadia had let Matt know that she had a hotel for a night and no one to spend it with. Matt graciously agreed to ride out for the weekend and keep her company. Nadia had neglected to let me know her plan but Matt, as usual, kept me in the loop and asked if I minded.

I told him that Nadia hadn't let me know, perhaps needing a little personal time or perhaps she wanted to surprise me with the fact afterwards. Matt agreed to audio record some of the shenanigans. Matt was experiencing another dry spell and was looking forward to the weekend.

The weekend arrived and still Nadia hadn't mentioned her plans to share the hotel room. It took all my willpower not to text her during the night to find out what was happening.

7am on Sunday morning I got a message from Matt, it was an audio file and the caption "We grabbed dinner, I started this as soon as we got into the room. Enjoy! I'll fill you in later, she's just getting into the shower".

I started listening to the audio. There was some chit chat and giggling. They got on the bed and turned the TV on. They spent some time cuddling in and finding something to watch. Nadia flipped to the "Minority Report" and stated, "This'll do."

It was obvious she had plans. In fact the sound of kissing and giggling confirmed it. There was a series of "Mmm's" and kissing mixed with the sound of a belt loosening, jostling around and readjusting. It was only a couple minutes into the recording and they were naked in bed.

The next three minutes were unmistakable, Nadia had Matt's cock in her mouth. The muffled sounds of pleasure with her mouthful were obvious. Nadia giggled and gagged several times. The lollipop sound of Nadia pulling Matt's cock out of her mouth under suction made that remarkable "pop" as she giggled.

The movie scene transitioned just at that point, perfectly in sync with Nadia's transition to move up and mount Matt. Then the sound of a kiss immediately followed by Nadia's "uhhng" as she slid down Matt's stiff cock. Another kiss.

Nadia whispered, "You feel very big right now."

Matt let out a long sigh, "Fuuuuuuuck."

There were 45 seconds of kissing and Nadia lightly moaning, then came Nadia's unmistakable "Shit!" as she lost control and orgasmed. This wasn't subtle though, she was loud! I had to listen to that again and backed the recording up.

There were subtle moans and I could hear her orgasm building. Nadia was obviously trying to delay it.

Nadia exclaimed, "Shit!" Followed by "Fuck! You feel amazing!"

The bed was squeaking with the rhythm, I could hear the wet-slaps of Matt's balls crashing in her. He was definitely driving into her from below while she was crashing into him from on top. Nadia's breathing was loud, her moans increased in volume. It occurred to me that, in that hotel room, Nadia didn't need to temper her sounds. There were no kids. No neighbors that she knew. No voyeur husband.

There was just her no-strings-attached lover and his "perfectly-sized" cock destroying her soaking wet pussy.

Nadia continued to ride Matt, slowed down to a stop and giggled. She was now aware she'd been loud and made a joke about the adjacent room hearing them.

There was a "Whoa!" And a giggle with some more jostling around. Matt had flipped her over. Matt replied to her joke about the neighbors with, "This is what hotels are for."

Just as Matt finished the statement, there was a loud "Unnnngh!" From Nadia as Matt had started to fuck her again. Seconds later there were rapid, rhythmic wet-ball slaps against my gorgeous wife.

I had just started to wonder what position they were in, then it became obvious, as Nadia's muffled screams into a pillow began. Matt had gotten himself behind her and was driving his cock deep inside her from behind. With long, hard thrusts into Nadia's soaking wet pussy, that were incredibly obvious on the audio, Nadia continued screaming into the pillow.

This continued for several minutes. Nadia was getting thoroughly ploughed.

Matt slowed, and changed to long, steady strokes into Nadia.

Nadia was able to pull her face out of the pillow and breathlessly exclaimed "Fuck! You're huge!"

This caused Matt to pick up his tempo, with just slightly less force than before to prevent Nadia from burying her face in the pillow.

Nadia exhaled "Don't stop!" Paused, "I'm cumming. Ohhhh god Matt! Fuck!"

Nadia whispered, "Oh fuck Matt." As they readjusted. No doubt Nadia's legs were weak from being ploughed to incredible orgasms.

Matt didn't lose rhythm though and there was another "Unnngh!" From Nadia as Matt mounted her missionary and stretched her out again.

Nadia exhaled, "I'm soaking wet for you."

Matt's tempo picked up again. Aside from the odd moan or comment, Matt was fairly quiet. I assume because he knew I'd be hearing the shenanigans. Nadia was uninhibited.

As Matt thrust into Nadia, building his pace again, Nadia asked with a giggling gasp, "How are you not able to cum yet?"

Matt grunted, "I'm just getting started!"

Nadia exclaimed, "Oh god! I love the way you fuck me!"

Matt laughed, "You're sitting tomorrow, right?"

The sound of Matt thrusting away almost drowned out Nadia's response, "I hope so, I'm going to be walking funny!"

The bed was smashing into the wall as Matt continued to drive into Nadia.

Then there was the sound of a slap, Nadia smacking Matt's ass with a whisper, "It's not good to keep holding it in."

Nadia was begging Matt to cum.

Matt slowed to a stop. There was a giggle. His cock parked deep inside Nadia. Nadia moaned slightly, I knew that sound. She was playing. Nadia was compressing Matt's cock with her kegels. Matt moaned in response.

Nadia teased, "Who's this torturing more?"

Matt audibly smirked and there was the wet sound as he drew out and thrust back deep inside Nadia.

Nadia exhaled, "Fuuuuck, your cock fits so perfectly."

This sent Matt thrusting Nadia hard against the bed, sending it against the wall. Over and over.

Nadia, very aware of how loud the banging was on the wall, exclaimed, "Shhhh!! The neighbors!"

Matt laughed and thrusted harder. He must have been sending her head into the headboard with the power of his thrusts.

Nadia giggled, "Stop! Stop!"

Matt responded mischievously, "No! They can compete if they want to!" And refused to stop filling Nadia with his cock.

The thrusting was the most intense pounding I'd heard between the two. Matt was relentlessly pounding his cock into my wife's pussy, sending her head into the headboard and the headboard into the wall. Nadia was moaning louder than the sound of the bed crashing into the wall.

The crashing stopped abruptly as Matt pulled out and sent ropes of hot cum across my wife's body. Nadia's mouth must have been open, there was a panicked "Oh god".

Nadia gasped, "I... I just swallowed some of your cum."

My sweet Nadia was just thoroughly ploughed and had cum in her mouth for the first time.

There was some giggling, Matt grabbed Nadia a towel.

Nadia mentioned his cum was all over her and how there was so much of it as she towelled off.

The audio came to an abrupt end.

Shortly after I listened to the audio I got a message from Nadia.

She messaged, "Hey babe, I've got a surprise for you."

Ding! The next message was a video. The time stamp on the video was after 10pm. Matt's audio would have been taken around 8:30 to 9:00pm.

Nadia had propped her phone up on the bedside table, climbed on top of Matt and rode him to orgasm, looking at the camera several times.

Nadia messaged again, "I'm about to be late for the conference and have to run, I'll tell you all about it when I'm home tonight!"

Nadia returned home just before bed time. I could barely keep my hands off her.

She said she wanted to have some fun and surprise me after.

Nadia described the session that I'd listened to, having no idea Matt sent me the audio.

They'd showered after that first session. Matt fucked her in the shower. Nadia timidly admitted that Matt had been back inside her after cumming on her but before cleaning up, so "he may as well cum in her."

After the shower, they were goofing off, drying off. Matt pulled her towel off, pressed her bare tits against the 4th floor window, facing the pool, and mounted her 5'10 frame from behind.

Nadia told me how she begged Matt to cum inside her, which he did, with her pressed against the window.

They laid down, cuddling with a movie until she asked him to make the quick video for me. They continued fucking after the video. I realized that the video she'd sent, she was fucking Matt with her pussy already filled with his cum.

Nadia described that they were naked from the time they got into the room until she got dressed to leave in the morning. She said they goofed around and every time Matt's cock came near her, they'd fuck a little.

Nadia described waking up early, realizing Matt had a raging hardon as they woke. She sucked on his cock for quite some time. Nadia admitted to considering letting him cum in her mouth while she sucked on it, the first time she would have ever let that happen. Nadia had to fuck him though and climbed on top then begged him to cum in her before they both cleaned up and showered again to start the day.

Nadia was incredibly wet after telling me about her hotel night...

 

http://www.gameblog.fr/forum/user/258169-wufusaki/

https://www.hercampus.com/author/otto-coffey

https://academy.autodesk.com/users/riverachristie35

https://profile.ameba.jp/ameba/huyoqivi/

https://s.to/user/profil/gahahupoo

https://www.manga-news.com/index.php/membre/ruyayute

https://hypixel.net/members/sefefuxi.3398253/

https://play.eslgaming.com/player/14606995/

https://500px.com/inymdever

https://greasyfork.org/en/users/435664-lascivooctavio

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

What Am I?

All His Own Fault Ch. 01

Soft-mouthed Sandy Pt. 06